What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - December 2018
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for December 2018 - the Sun County Panthers Atom AAA Majors!
They never give up!
The season thus far hasn’t had an abundance of on ice celebrations, nail biting games or bringing home the W’s but the boys are learning. They are learning that hockey is more then just what’s shown on the scoreboard - it’s about friendships, caring and standing by one another while working hard and staying positive.
They show up each day smiling, focused and learning life lessons that will help carry them forward in years to come. Truly a great group of boys!
You never lose. You either win or you learn.