What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - September 2018
The Smith's Falls Atom A cubs have worked hard to get where they are today.
After a successful year last year playing B, they have moved to the A-level with their team of major players.
They have combined their team this year with new players from out of town. They are so proud of how quickly these young girls have come together to be quick friends and working well together on the ice. They would like to welcome back the best coach around and we wish these girls a successful year ahead and to remember to have fun!