What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - February 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for February 2019 - the Cowichan Secondary Ice Hockey Thunderbirds!
This is a group of players from across central Vancouver Island working hard to draw new female athletes to the game by building a high school league for them to play in!
The highlight of their season so far was being able to compete in WickFest 2019, and share their love of the game with 800 other young female players!
They wish to extend a thank you toHailey Wickenheiser for making it happen, and BC Hockey for helping to get them there!